• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getting a little worried about my submission, not showing as received

4 posts in this topic

So back in early June I submitted a comic and within 3 days of delivery CGC updated on my profile that my comic was receive. A few weeks ago I submitted 3 more comics for signature series, according to my USPS Priority Mail tracking it says they got deliver on June 29th, however on CGC nothing is showing as received. I sent an email, but the reply was that sometimes it might fall thru the cracks with so many comics they are receiving and I should go by my tracking number. However its been two weeks since delivery and still now showing and received by CGC on their site. I am getting a little worried, What can I do?

• Administrator

Good morning,

On your most recent submission did you notate the artist's initials on the outside of the box?  This is required for the private signings so we can pull those boxes out and get them logged in faster than the regular mail.  Even when it is noted on the box, it can still take some time to get logged in with the amount of boxes we have coming in for the private signings.  

There is usually at least a few weeks between the cut off date and the actual signing date so there is usually enough time to get your order opened and logged in.  If, for some reason, it does not make it before he signing, our signature series department would reach out to you to discuss the available options for your order. 

If you have any questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

Thank you for your reply. For I am not 100% positive if I did end up writing the Initials on the sides of the boxes this time. The signatures that I sent for were Simmonson x1 and Lee x2. Is there still enough time before those signatures?