• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

<CLOSED> Adding Thing From Another World, TMNT 3rd Mirage Series, early 80s Pacific & Eclipse books; The Spirit (DC) & lots of Miscellaneous @ $2 each
1 1

124 posts in this topic

I have several Thing From Another World books to list. I will see how many I can get through this morning.

Thing From Another World (1st series), #1 (of 2), 1991. Lots of indentions. Major ones up near the price, and then a different type/set that is MUCH fainter going across the middle of the book, and also vertically. The spine is decent. There are a couple corner dings. I really don't know with the indentions. Maybe 6.0? Looks better until you see them.

$8

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Thing From Another World (1st series), #2 (of 2), 1991. More indentions. I don't know what is going on with the previous owner...oh, well. Similar overall, without the corner dings, but with more spine wear. Still guessing the 6.0 range.

$8

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Thing From Another World Climate Of Fear #1 (of 4), 1992. Much better copy. Dark Horse changed to more traditional cover paper after that first mini series. These hold up better. This one is 9.2. Front looks better, but corner ding on the back.

$10

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Thing From Another World Climate Of Fear #4 (of 4), 1992. The last issue of this series and the next series are frustratingly tough to come by. This one is 8.5 with spine stress to the front, and a circular impact to the back that doesn't break color. 

$15

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Thing From Another World Eternal Vows #1 (of 4), 1993, COPY A. Copy looks good, but a bit of spine stress, a couple corner dings, a few tiny spots of foreign substance on front cover all add up to 8.5 (maybe 9.0). Looks better, but cumulative...

$10

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Thing From Another World Eternal Vows #2 (of 4), 1993. This one is razor sharp...9.6 and maybe better. Not sure how this is my undercopy, but I am too backed up to go double check. It's pulled, and I am listing it. Pricing aggressively, but these are really difficult to find in this kind of condition.

$20

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Alright...that's it for The Thing From Another World books. If you ever wanted to complete the 90s Dark Horse run, you can do it minus Eternal Vows #4. I just have my one copy of that one. <checks eBay> Yikes. Last full run of the 10 90s Dark Horse books went for $305 with 20 bids. Save yourself a couple hundred here to go chase the Eternal Vows #4.

Edited by elibowman

I am going to try and keep rolling.

PRICING NOTE: I am going to try and avoid any confusion, and I feel like I might have caused some with the $2 deal. All books in this thread that are UNPRICED are $2 and the buy 4 get 1 deal applies. All books in this thread that are PRICED AT $2 still qualify for the buy 4 get 1 deal. All books priced above $2 are PRICED AS MARKED.

If there is confusion, just ask.