• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kang the Conqueror!!!
4 4

1,539 posts in this topic

On 7/31/2021 at 12:59 PM, Bo1983 said:

The Ultra diode created by Stan lee and jack kirbey will sap you of all your powers and your will to live!!!!Kang invented that ish!!

It all makes sense now.  We all know stan lee was an amateur electronics wizard.

On 7/31/2021 at 3:59 PM, Bo1983 said:

The Ultra diode created by Stan lee and jack kirbey will sap you of all your powers and your will to live!!!!Kang invented that ish!!

Kang aroo invented all the transistors that Blackstone will ever need to run these boards! 

On 7/31/2021 at 1:15 PM, Comics4All said:

Dr Droom just killed Krang with a Spork! 

$#@!@*

On 7/31/2021 at 1:23 PM, Bo1983 said:

He didn’t kill him lol 😂 

Killing Krang will just make him stronger!

On 7/31/2021 at 9:02 PM, kav said:

It all makes sense now.  We all know stan lee was an amateur electronics wizard.

He was the creator of The Ultimate Nullifier, you know, and had several vacuum cleaner patents as well.

Edited by Ken Aldred

On 7/31/2021 at 4:14 PM, Ken Aldred said:

He was the creator of The Ultimate Nullifier, you know, and had several vacuum cleaner patents as well.

:roflmao:
Oh yes the Korvac for one!!!

On 7/31/2021 at 7:18 PM, kav said:

:roflmao:
Oh yes the Korvac for one!!!

U can’t kill a thread  that’s infinite reincarnation baby!!!They kill me I just end up right back here anyway!!!!

Edited by Bo1983

On 7/31/2021 at 4:21 PM, Bo1983 said:

U can’t kill a thread  that’s infinite reincarnation baby!!!They kill me I just end up right back here anyway!!!!

when you can arrive before you left, nothing can touch you!

On 7/31/2021 at 4:30 PM, Bo1983 said:

I hope Disney gives Kang his transparent anti gravity chair that’s would be awesome!!!

No one 'gives' Krang anything-he takes what he wants!