• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kang the Conqueror!!!
4 4

1,539 posts in this topic

On 8/4/2021 at 7:44 PM, 1950's war comics said:

i remember when Avengers #8 was dirt cheap just five years ago ...

i didn't buy one though :sorry:

you got Kranged I'm afraid.

On 8/4/2021 at 7:51 PM, 1950's war comics said:

GSXM was still cover price then ??? wow

yup in the back issue boxes.

On 8/4/2021 at 10:52 PM, kav said:

yup in the back issue boxes.

yeah , i bought that issue off the rack , loved the Giant sized issues back then -more bang for your buck ... sold my GSXM for a couple hundred , it was well read 

probably a 3.0 ,i pretty much collected from 1972-77 m and then sporadically untill about the mid 80's,... still have most of them except for the big keys ,.... but now there are so many keys that i probably have dozens of them that i didn't know about , i can't believe Spidy annual #16 is a key these days , it's just drek to me .. same with my Avengers annual #10 , figured it's worth a couple bucks ... nope big key now :flipbait:

Edited by 1950's war comics

On 8/4/2021 at 7:58 PM, 1950's war comics said:

yeah , i bought that issue off the rack , loved the Giant sized issues back then -more bang for your buck ... sold my GSXM for a couple hundred , it was well read 

probably a 3.0 ,i pretty much collected from 1972-77 m and then sporadically untill about the mid 80's,... still have most of them except for the big keys ,.... but now there are so many keys that i probably have dozens of them that i didn't know about , i can't believe Spidy annual #16 is a key these days , it's just drek to me .. same with my Avengers annual #10 , figured it's worth a couple bucks ... nope big key now :flipbait:

I had just started collecting marvel and was going in for back surgery when I was 18 so my parents gave me money to buy comics to read in the hospital.  Unfortunately my back surgery was one month late so I bought GSXM #2.... :sorry:

On 8/4/2021 at 11:00 PM, Readcomix said:

Avengers annual 10 was a fun read, especially if you’re an Iron Man fan.

Sorry my friend!

no one in this thread is an Iron Man fan!

we are only fans of Krang! Iron mans suit is made of cheap iron! 🤮 

Krang’s suit of armor is made of Krang!!

@onlyweaknesskryptonite here is your chance to make a Krang onlyfans meme! 

On 8/4/2021 at 11:04 PM, kav said:

I had just started collecting marvel and was going in for back surgery when I was 18 so my parents gave me money to buy comics to read in the hospital.  Unfortunately my back surgery was one month late so I bought GSXM #2.... :sorry:

GSXM 1>GSXM 2 

😢 

On 8/4/2021 at 8:06 PM, Comics4All said:

GSXM 1>GSXM 2 

😢 

I did later buy GSXM 1 at LCS for 50 cents but sold all my  xmens novas and missus marvels etc to coworker for $20...  :sorry:
You know x men 90-134 etc.

On 8/4/2021 at 11:09 PM, kav said:

I did later buy GSXM 1 at LCS for 50 cents but sold all my  xmens novas and missus marvels etc to coworker for $20...  :sorry:
You know x men 90-134 etc.

Dang!

That’s a sad story if I ever heard one! 
The only way it could be sadder if you told me your co worker also got avengers 8!!!

Krang!

On 8/4/2021 at 8:12 PM, Comics4All said:

Dang!

That’s a sad story if I ever heard one! 
The only way it could be sadder if you told me your co worker also got avengers 8!!!

Krang!

its cool tho my co worker was a really nice guy and he had health issues.  glad it was him.

On 8/4/2021 at 10:05 PM, Comics4All said:

Sorry my friend!

(tsk)

Kang needs no onlyfans. Everyone is his fan. :sumo:

And if not Frankly he doesn't give a ..... 20210804_231923.thumb.jpg.54238953dba91312165d13530d4942ea.jpg

On 8/4/2021 at 8:05 PM, Comics4All said:

Sorry my friend!

Iron Man's armor is like a weak joke to Krang's natural skin which is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times stronger than a kryptonian's skin.