• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THREAD CLOSED! ALL SA KEYS
2 2

15 posts in this topic

HI ALL

CLOSED....THANKS to all that purchased and made offers...

These are from my collection..all super nice for the grade!

Only members here for a year or more may participate.  You pay postage...I cover insurance up to $60K! 

PAYPAL..VENMO....CHECK...ALL CONSIDERED.  

More images on request.....All have similar Back coves (UNLESS MENTIONED)...All have GREAT paper...and cases nice too...

Joe

NO RETURNS....

FIRST :takeit: GETS IT! 

Anyway..

Thanks for those who did buy...and for those still thinking it over...think quick...all remaining books are here with a few more added... Joe

AMAZING FANTASY #15 cgc  5.5 OW/WP $100K  NO MC!!!!  $95K!!    $90K!!!! 

NMALof.jpg

p7sNMF.jpg

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #1 CGC 6.0 WHITE PAGES!!!!   $30K NO MC  $29K!   $28K!!

ZN9Yuc.jpg

7fc4kS.jpg

AVENGERS 1 CGC 6.0 OWP NO MC! $10K ON THIS ONE!!  $9.5K!!! (looks like slight crack at bottom corners.

mh1JBF.jpg

DAREDEVIL #1 CGC 6.5 OWP NO MC $11.5K     $11K!!

o1cUAO.jpg

TALES OF SUSPENSE #39 CGC 6.0 OWP! NO MC..small LEFT CORNER pc missing back cover..$20K  $19K !!!!!!

JQ5hyU.jpg

QPcELt.jpg

IRON MAN #1 CGC 7.0 OW/WP $1225    $1.2K   $1125! 

SSfoeZ.jpg

FANTASTIC FOUR #5 CGC 6.0 OW/WP NO CHIPPING!  $23K    $22.5K  $21K!!!!

d1vw4Z.jpg

BRAVE & BOLD 28 CGC 5.0 OWP $6000   $5750   $5500!!
O0UGGj.jpg

TMNT #1, 1ST PRINT 6.5 SS 4 DRAWINGS! WP! 

STILL FOR SALE SEE COPPER

INCREDIBLE HULK 181 CGC  6.5 OW/WP   $8500    $8K    $7750

Lo7sme.jpg

AVENGERS #4 CGC 6.0 OWP $5000     $4750    $4500!! 
lDWjsu.jpg

JIMMY OLSEN #1 CGC 3.5 OWP...LIGHT WS FC. LIGHT CORNERS WATER STAIN BC  $1000  $950!
pmZaTi.jpg

JLA #1 CGC 6.0 OW/WP! $3000  SLIGHT RUST BOTTOM STAPLE, SLIGHT SPOT THERE FROM  $2750!  $2600!
nZnjGq.jpg

ADVENTURE #210 CGC 2.5 SUPER NICE FOR GRADE! $1500!!! SOME LIGHT SOILING BC  $1400   $1325
6FO8Yc.jpg

GREEN LANTERN #1  OWP  $2000  CVA WORTHY FOR SURE! A FEW LIGHT STAINS TOP MARGIN BACK COVER.. $1800    $1700lzw1me.jpg

FLASH #105 CGC 3.5 OWP LOOKS SO MUCH NICER! $1500.01   $1400  $1300
V414PQ.jpg

Edited by storypapers

24 minutes ago, Nic8612 said:

TMNT #1 was printed in 1984, it's definitely Bronze

Not according to CGC and this board. Look at the copper section, All TMNT threads have been moved there. Also it's always listed as one of the biggest Copper Keys (TMNT #1) Just stating facts, I agree with the date just not how it is on this forum.

8 minutes ago, Finhead said:

Not according to CGC and this board. Look at the copper section, All TMNT threads have been moved there. Also it's always listed as one of the biggest Copper Keys (TMNT #1) Just stating facts, I agree with the date just not how it is on this forum.

I looked it up as well...and it says 1984 ends the Bronze but also starts the Copper....one would think that CGC Chat Moderators would not care..but they removed me for saying my price needed to be more than $10.5 K on an item....come on....is that not a little extreme!?? 

2 hours ago, Finhead said:

Wouldn't be the first time CGC got something wrong

I was blocked two days for not posting the price on the TMNT..which I could have put here...I was in a rush and had forgotten to put price after posting it here and was in fear of being pulled because it is a Copper book...but now hear it would not have mattered if I posted...here.  Ugh...

Anyway...I'm taking this all down Monday as I will then let all go to someone I am making another deal with for a Holy Grail..and his prices are excellent so his prices would have to be beat when taxes are considered...so IF you are going to make offers do it now!...And I will be out most of tomorrow...so Sunday I will have time to review..or at earliest Saturday Night...

:bump:

On 7/14/2021 at 8:14 PM, comicdonna said:

An admin reached out to CGC and this was the response.

• Golden/Silver/Bronze ages would go up through 1979.
  • Copper/Modern ages would begin with 1980.

The admin decided to give some leeway so, books from 1980 to 1984 can be listed in either section.  

Except when it comes to my sales threads. List one wrong book and it's removed.

lol