• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JLA #119 .........

50 posts in this topic

Assuming that the person who entered the Watchtower just before it's demise is indeed the one who blew it up, there are two possibilities.

1) Superman (possibly still influenced by Max Lord's 'programming')

2) An imposter with the ability to mimic Superman well enough to fool the Watchtower's security system.

Granted, option 2 has many possibilities itself, but hey, whatcha gonna do?

Question is, what villians out there in the DCU can impersonate other people, and do it to such a degree as to fool the Watchtower?

what if it's not a villain but say, superman from earth 2?

that theory was brought up in my "this week in IC" thread. it's certainly a possibility, especially after reading Return of Donna Troy #4 this week.

Actually, I'm not sure why, but my first thought was the Cyborg Superman.

I really like the direction this book is taking though. I'm excited to see the new JLA this month.

If Cyborg Superman is a possibility, perhaps Eradicator is also a possibility (although a bit more far fetched)?

what if it's not a villain but say, superman from earth 2?

that theory was brought up in my "this week in IC" thread. it's certainly a possibility, especially after reading Return of Donna Troy #4 this week.

Actually, I'm not sure why, but my first thought was the Cyborg Superman.

I really like the direction this book is taking though. I'm excited to see the new JLA this month.

If Cyborg Superman is a possibility, perhaps Eradicator is also a possibility (although a bit more far fetched)?

in that case we better include Majestic into the mix as well 893whatthe.gif

...$20.00 says it's Power Girl,...it has to be a charector that is somewhat related to the last couple of years storyline,...she's been on the fritz ever since Supergirl came to earth,...

...$20.00 says it's Power Girl,...it has to be a charector that is somewhat related to the last couple of years storyline,...she's been on the fritz ever since Supergirl came to earth,...

Or maybe it was Supergirl herself? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Or Superboy, since he did nearly kill the Teen Titans recently.

...it's not Supergirl cause she is a very hot property right now,..it has to be someone expendible,...Power Girl is an extra charecter ,...who would care if she went evil?

You fellows are forgetting, the JLA transporter recognized the teleporter as being Superman.. it would know the difference between Supergirl and Power Girl since they have both been teleported previously.

So it has to be either Superman or someone that has his identical DNA pattern.

That doesn't leave many options... Superman... The Cyborg Superman Hank Krenshaw (although only a small amount of him is actually cloned from Superman... or an alternate reality version of Superman such as Ultraman or the Superboy from the Time Trapper's Universe...

...but since this is CRISIS-related... two of the three survivors of the original Crisis were versions of the Man of Steel... the Earth-2 (original) Superman and Superboy from Earth-Prime. Could it be one of them?

You fellows are forgetting, the JLA transporter recognized the teleporter as being Superman.. it would know the difference between Supergirl and Power Girl since they have both been teleported previously.

So it has to be either Superman or someone that has his identical DNA pattern.

That doesn't leave many options... Superman... The Cyborg Superman Hank Krenshaw (although only a small amount of him is actually cloned from Superman... or an alternate reality version of Superman such as Ultraman or the Superboy from the Time Trapper's Universe...

...but since this is CRISIS-related... two of the three survivors of the original Crisis were versions of the Man of Steel... the Earth-2 (original) Superman and Superboy from Earth-Prime. Could it be one of them?

Maybey they went nuts in isolation from rest of universe

He's concerned that the JLA gave Catwoman a personality change during the time that she was with the Secret Society (years ago). If they did then it would mean that her reformation was a sham... I gather that he fears that her love for him was also a sham.

I also agree with this it fits. But as a out of the blue thrown in Ill take the Superman from the Crime Syndicate just for kicks.

which, you have to admit, is a great twist on the whole bats/cats romance thing.

why? they alwqys had the hots for each other. Was Catwoman in JLA 166-168? No right? So when could Zatanna have zapped her?

The villains in JLoA 166-168 are just the tip of the mind-altering iceberg.