• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JLA #119 .........

50 posts in this topic

Since it looks like the multiverse is coming back with a vengenace, I say the mystery man is a formerly "dead" alternate Supes.

..What if the current Superman isn't this earth's Superman at all?...maybe when Doomsday killed him some otherdimensional Supes replaced him and the real Supes is coming back pizzed.....

I don't think the Superman fans would appreciate that. On the bright side, we could finally get the answer to "What if Marvel decided the Scarlet Spider really was the real Spider-Man," when the fans stormed the DC offices calling for blood. 27_laughing.gif

i agree power girl. (red cape) She is for all intents and purposes a superman clone with absolutely no use with supergirl back. Make her a major villian and you've got something.

Since it looks like the multiverse is coming back with a vengenace, I say the mystery man is a formerly "dead" alternate Supes.

..What if the current Superman isn't this earth's Superman at all?...maybe when Doomsday killed him some otherdimensional Supes replaced him and the real Supes is coming back pizzed.....

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Could be. I'm inclinded to say that anything's fair game. If DC's bringing back the multiverse, they're probably going to have to undo the past twenty years worth of continuity...so who the hell knows? insane.gif

If DC's bringing back the multiverse, they're probably going to have to undo the past twenty years worth of continuity

...so who the hell knows? insane.gif

Seeing as how I stopped reading comics not long after Crisis and have only

been back reading them for a year or two, wiping out all that continuity

would be fine with me!! Less stuff to be confused about!

stooges.gif

Joker--

this whole thing is going to get confusing and will probably suck. I can't stand to read one superman book let alone earth 2-8 superman books frown.gif

this whole thing is going to get confusing and will probably suck. I can't stand to read one superman book let alone earth 2-8 superman books frown.gif

So says the man with with only Marvels on his wantlist-- poke2.gif

Me? I can't wait! Issue #1 is out later today! takeit.gifyay.gif

Joker--