• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 Collectors Society Memberships for sale.

48 posts in this topic

Hey guys, as some of you know, I coach wrestling at a middle school in NC and we are trying to raise money to help buy a new mat.

That being said, Steve B. has graciously donated 2 Collector Society Memberships to the cause and they will be sold off here on the boards. Remember, these CS memberships have a retail value of $99 and come with 3 express certification vouchers. All proceeds will go to helping pay for a new mat, so if you were planning on joining the CS, here is your chance to join AND help support a worthy cause.

Details:

I will be accepting bids for the CS memberships until Monday night at 11:59 est.

Please pm me with your bid.

After I receive your bid, I will then post the amount in this thread, but not the name (unless you want me to).

That way people know what the highest bid up to that point is.

If i have forgotten anything, just make a post or drop me a pm.

Remember, this is being used as a fund raiser and all proceeds will go to the mat fund.

If you have any questions, please pm me.

Thanks a bunch,

Arex

Roy,

I didnt think of that angle.

You are bidding on 1 membership. So if you wanted to buy both of them, you would have to submit multiple bids (it a problem i didnt think of).

So, say you want both memberships, you would need to make 2 seperate bids.

Also, if 2 people have the same bid in when the "auction" is over, ill get with them in pm's and see if they would be willing to make 1 final bid and decide the high bidder from there.

Also, if any of the bids reach $125, then I will add $25 to that persons donation out of my own pocket.

So, as of right now, the top 2 bids are:

$99

$76

Thanks for the pm's guys. Ill update as the need arises.

Arex

OK, you broke me down, I'll lower the price of that book that you want to $175! tongue.gif

So, as of right now, the top 2 bids are:

$99

$76

Thanks for the pm's guys. Ill update as the need arises.

Arex

High bids are now at:

$99 and

$99 yay.gif

Price has been increased to $198 sumo.gif

I just got my CGC renewal membership letter actually...

I was thinking of not renewing my membership but if it was going to go for a good cause, that'd be another matter.

Gotta think about this...

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Also, if 2 people have the same bid in when the "auction" is over, ill get with them in pm's and see if they would be willing to make 1 final bid and decide the high bidder from there.

Just a small suggestion, to use the tried-and-true method of "first bid wins" format to simplify things and ensure no one gets angry.

Just a small suggestion, to use the tried-and-true method of "first bid wins" format to simplify things and ensure no one gets angry.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif "tried-and-true"? It's a donation . . . confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif "tried-and-true"? It's a donation . . . confused-smiley-013.gif

I try and help, having run tons of large United Way campaigns at work, and the freaking peanut gallery always jumps in with some stupid remark.

Please look up the word DONATION in the dictionary, figure out exactly what it means, and then peruse over to FUNDRAISING. Then come back and talk. foreheadslap.gif

I try and help, having run tons of large United Way campaigns at work, and the freaking peanut gallery always jumps in with some stupid remark.

Please look up the word DONATION in the dictionary, figure out exactly what it means, and then peruse over to FUNDRAISING. Then come back and talk. foreheadslap.gif

Give me (and everyone else) a break makepoint.gif

There's no argument here, call it what you want - it's for a good cause.

btw, since when did I become your friggin' "peanut gallery"? yeahok.gif

When you start slamming me by referring to FUNDRAISING as a DONATION. thumbsup2.gif

No thumbsup2.gif here, you really are a dork. Your ego knows no bounds. 27_laughing.gif

When you start slamming me by referring to FUNDRAISING as a DONATION. thumbsup2.gif

We quibble over terms...

Stay out of this! stooges.gif