• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

9.6?
4 4

77 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, William-James88 said:

FYI, the item was not sold, it was removed by the seller.

Probably after someone contacted them and mentioned that it would not bode well for the seller, but they must have some big b@lls to even try.  Some people do not look at the bigger picture to protect there business.

7 minutes ago, SamPool said:

Probably after someone contacted them and mentioned that it would not bode well for the seller, but they must have some big b@lls to even try.  Some people do not look at the bigger picture to protect there business.

I know this seller too, he won't care. He'll move on to the next book, They work in volume, like Mile High. People may have some bad experiences and they won't be universally liked but that high volume will keep them in business. Especially in today's market where many just want a book and won't care from who they get it.

Personally, I like hanging out with this seller but they are aware that I don't buy the pricier books from them since they tend to be pricier than others. Have bought some good raw books from them in the past though, going to their warehouse is fun.

Edited by William-James88

3 hours ago, SamPool said:

No, it was taken down because the original listing had the wrong issue number in the title.

Just now, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Daily.  When will that be translated into English? 

When will you be doing your walk of atonement?

And don't blow up the Sept when I'm locked inside. 

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

1. Daily 

2.a300a7adc571ec3635e04afd413300d8_w200.gif.4f716cde8b95ff48daec748e8f4fc343.gif

Don't make me send the white walkers after you.