• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Space Jam: A New Legacy
1 1

33 posts in this topic

I saw it for free on Saturday and it was a pretty good kids show.  Lebron was not great but neither was MJ in the original.  I think the 2nd one was actually better then the 1st one so it has that going for it.

Dropped to no. 4

Movies in general are not having the legs they had pre pandemic ( and with same day streaming options available and the like on top of the virus it's a tough biz out there). I read it got 2 million streams opening weekend, I'm sure many of those were family viewings, imagine if all those folks gathered around a set went out and bought tickets? Opening day numbers would have been higher. 

..and critics roasted it 

I'm a biased fan, but I will say this: Bugs Bunny turned 81 yesterday,  outside of Clint Eastwood, Batman and Superman I can't think of many Hollywood or fictional icons who can pull off an opening weekend at number one at that age (: