• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-MEN 266 CGC 9.8 1ST GAMBIT $159 BELOW GPA! AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #316 CGC NM+ 9.6 1ST FULL VENOM COVER! SUICIDE SQUAD #1 CGC 9.8 1987! LEGENDS #1 9.6 1ST SUICIDE SQUAD, CAPTAIN AMERICA #354 CGC 9.6 1ST JOHN WALKER US AGENT!

6 posts in this topic

First :takeit:wins the prize, but I also accept PM.

No returns on CGC books, raw books are can be returned without question, I accept paypal, venmo or money order/check.  I have been selling huge mega keys on the boards for years, check my feedback.  USPS boxed Shipping is a flat $10, Canadian shipping will be actual shipping costs.  

All purchases around $300 or up are also given optional payment terms up to 3 months (with a 10% or more deposit) to help you out with timing of funds, getting your next paycheck/stimulus check first etc. 

Amazing Spider-Man #316 Near Perfect 9.6 NM+  Perfect White pages, Near perfect centering, sharp corners, tight spine and bright colors!  This might make for a good re-sub and hope for 9.8 since GPA is $1,217.  This is one of the nicest 9.6's I have seen and deserves a resub.  Board Price $495.  I will resub it myself for a 9.8 if it does not sell here by this weekend.  The Venom Movie is approaching fast, values should return closer to where they were in spring when this book was selling in the $700-$800 range for a 9.6 and $1,800 for a 9.8!

Suicide Squad 1987 CGC 9.8 White Pages!  9.8 are sooo hard to find with these all black covers!  The Big Budget New Suicide Squad movie was great!  90 day GPA $314, Board Price Just $275!

Legends #3 CGC 9.6 White Pages 1st Modern Suicide Squad! 2 Big Budget Movies, similar size keys are going for thousands! This may be the most underpriced Key in the Copper Age! Below Market Priced, Just $55!

Captain America #354 CGC 9.6 KEY 1st John Walker US Agent introduced in the Falcon & Winter Soldier Marvel TV Series and leading into the upcoming Avengers Movie appearances! Hot, the Prices should be multiples one he appears in the upcoming Marvel blockbuster movies!  Prices hit as high as $875 when the TV series first hit, they have to get back there when he stars in the big time Marvel movies!  I paid $300 for this, but since I have 2, I will let it go for a loss at just $275.

CHECK OUT MY MANY MAJOR GOLDEN/SILVER AGE KEYS ALL OFFERED WAY BELOW GPA MARKET PRICES!

Check out my extensive major Key Kudos/Feedback!

Amazing Spiderman 316 9.6.jpg

ssquad1.jpg

legends 3 nm.jpg

Captain America 354.jpg

Edited by TC33

X-Men #266 Origin & 1st Gambit Investment Grade NM/MINT 9.8 White Pages.   Gambit is to play a big role in the upcoming Marvel Movie Reboots!  90 day GPA $1,054 and has been going up and up fast, expect much more to come as the big movies get closer.  Just $895  $159 BELOW GPA! and over $800 Below the highest price paid for a 9.8!

xmen 266mint.jpg

On 9/19/2021 at 11:46 PM, TC33 said:

X-Men #266 Origin & 1st Gambit Investment Grade NM/MINT 9.8 White Pages.   Gambit is to play a big role in the upcoming Marvel Movie Reboots!  90 day GPA $1,054 and has been going up and up fast, expect much more to come as the big movies get closer.  Just $895  $159 BELOW GPA! and over $800 Below the highest price paid for a 9.8!

xmen 266mint.jpg

:takeit: via pm.  thank you.