• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-man #38 (VOLUME 2) CGC question

7 posts in this topic

Question.. How much does everyone think fair market value is for:

Amazing Spider-man #38 (VOLUME 2) CGC Signature Series 9.6 signed by JM Straczynsk

#38 vol 2 is the issue where Aunt May confronts Peter about being Spider-man

Let's put aside the CGC controversy for a minute.

Thanks!!

Thanks Skybolt! I think that was me for last month's 28.99 price. I just liked the book so much, it was nice to see it slabbed, signed and in a nice grade. Excellent book for a good read!

The Bolb - I know trimming has nothing to do with this book, just the overall hostility (rightfully so for the most part) towards CGC may have affected an opinion.

Yeah I love the SA stuff too. I actually like the art work better in those days. I guess its more nostalgic for me since it seems things were much more innocent back then. Im not totally into the whole big eyed, insanely muscular spiderman that has appeared in the recent past.

I do own several silver age books, but most of my collection is from 150 to 290, with some SA (12c and 15c) mixed in, along with some very modern, vol 2 and even more recent.