• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four label being covered by CGC Logo?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hi was just wondering if this is the norm for the FF label? Was going to submit a bunch of FF comics but all the examples I’ve seen so far has the Thing covered by the CGC Logo? Is this the norm or something being looked at to be corrected? Thank you 

0BECB90A-8DD3-4D19-8457-672A867BFC85.jpeg

• Administrator

Good morning,

That is currently how the labels are but I am checking with our team to see if they can get the image moved over further to the left so that all the characters are visible and not blocked by the hologram.

Thank you! 

On 7/20/2021 at 10:14 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

That is currently how the labels are but I am checking with our team to see if they can get the image moved over further to the left so that all the characters are visible and not blocked by the hologram.

Thank you! 

Hi Jennifer, was the team able to adjust the fantastic four label to show "the thing"? I am holding back sending in a submission to see if the label was able to be fixed. Thank you

• Administrator

I have not heard anything yet.  It most likely would not occur until we need to print out new labels and use up the ones we currently have so it probably would not be an immediate change.

Thanks,