• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Once book for sale Captain Marvel Adventures 2 CGC Summer 1941 SOLD

8 posts in this topic

MY RULES

NO HOS OR PL MEMBERS

First  (or variation of I'll take it) posted in thread wins or via PM wins. Timestamp deciding factor.

OFFERS ENCOURAGED VIA PM

PAYMENT INFO

Paypal payments preferred, check/money order possible.

Payment expected within 48 hours of invoicing - if you need additional time, please contact me

SHIPPING INFO

Shipping in US included in price. I will ship to Canada but shipping can vary so it may incur extra cost.

ABOUT ME

I've been buying/selling comics here for a bit of time. Have made several deals with established board members. I have feedback in the kudos section if you want to check it out.

BOOKS

This book was not pressed and was submitted to CGC by myself.

RETURN POLICY
No returns on slabs as it's pretty straightforward what grade the book is. 

Edited by oceans11

Captain Marvel Adventures 2 from Summer 1941. CGC 2.0. Cover re-tattached with tape and that corner piece missing are the two biggest flaws that I see. Really nice presenting early #2 issue of this Captain Marvel book from 1941 with a war cover. 

GPA on this has the last sale of a 2.0 way back on 2013 and that went for $311. There was a 3.0 that sold Dec 2020 at $600 and a 4.0 that sold Feb 2021 at $899. Let's go $525  shipped Priority Mail anywhere in the US. SOLD

C4D1FAAD-218A-4DEC-9EE2-D88BE5A789BD.jpeg

3BA654BC-2352-4239-88CF-258E769A9945.jpeg

EA361472-6F80-42A5-ACC4-EB15A9A02AA6.jpeg

Edited by oceans11