• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM SIKTC 1
4 4

14 posts in this topic

On 7/31/2021 at 12:23 AM, SellinMyCollection said:

All,  I dont understand the SNIKT. Wolverine claws I get. but what does SNIKT mean for this book???  I see 2 spine ticks.  Help me get better here.

I believe @kav was just commenting on the Something is Killing the Children (SIKTC) anacronym...I believe I may have just crossed over to the "I'm on the boards too often" darkside if I'm starting to scratch the surface of understanding the maestro Kav lol

On 7/30/2021 at 9:23 PM, SellinMyCollection said:

All,  I dont understand the SNIKT. Wolverine claws I get. but what does SNIKT mean for this book???  I see 2 spine ticks.  Help me get better here.

I too see two spine snikts

On 7/21/2021 at 6:31 AM, Motor City Rob said:

There seems to be some kind of a scratch right above the "E" in "CHILDREN" on the front cover. I'm saying 9.0 as is. Maybe 9.2 if pressed and some of that back cover gets smoothed out (won't fix the color breaks). 

Motor City Rob, Thanks for viewing.  With Work, this dropped off my radar.  Just FYI, I brushed to scratch (also known as a cat hair) off .... lol