• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Help Identifying Artist.

2 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I just picked this gem up from an auction where it wasn't identified properly. This is the cover art for Gold Key's UFO and Outer Space #22, from 1979. I had this comic as a kid and loved it. When I saw this art I immediately recognized it. What was cool was that of all the covers in the series this was the only one that proposed the popular and controversial "Ancient Alien" philosophy outlook. The small label on the lower right shows it was part of the Random House collection. I don't believe this is Luis Dominguez, who did the art for several others in this series, so any information would be helpful and appreciated. Thanks!

AncientAliensArtwork1.thumb.jpg.44f82d219032c5e175a50862c975f1ec.jpg2038699525_UFOOuterSpace22.jpg.b73b8aba6ff47e43ca2506953aea9ffa.jpg