• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suggestion Box for Board Upgrades....
2 2

204 posts in this topic

On 7/25/2021 at 12:35 AM, THE_BEYONDER said:
On 7/25/2021 at 12:33 AM, Dr. Dank said:

I think it's because they are changing hosts and have Google analytics and revenue turned off, or in limbo or ...... something. 

It's pretty dumb to have yourself taken off of Google crawlers.

And as you said, this makes it near impossible to search for forum content :tonofbricks:

20210725_004446.jpg.4f3f948d9cd9289f919dba668546e987.jpg

On 7/25/2021 at 12:41 AM, CHASEnBLUE said:
On 7/25/2021 at 12:39 AM, Dr. Dank said:

That or someone seriously has no idea what they are doing and should step away from the keyboard

I feel an upcoming GIF or Meme in the future...lol

giphy-4.gif.b9212897737bffe46524c4cd68656b63.gif

On 7/24/2021 at 11:02 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

So inquiring minds want to know.....

" What do you suggest?  "

tumblr_lv4yigjHIA1qdnpuwo8_500.gif.a3ef8d1f1b332277852a8f81b4607b30.gif

On 7/24/2021 at 10:38 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

How about some stars or something where our Avatar is if they are a good, reputable seller on these boards? Maybe even for a buyer? Might be a lot for someone to manage though mod-wise.

(shrug)

On 7/25/2021 at 1:06 AM, CHASEnBLUE said:
  On 7/25/2021 at 12:38 AM, CHASEnBLUE said:

How about some stars or something where our Avatar is if they are a good, reputable seller on these boards? Maybe even for a buyer? Might be a lot for someone to manage though mod-wise.

So do those who are not in good standing get the "chocolate ice cream" icon next to their name? 

On 7/25/2021 at 12:09 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

So do those who are not in good standing get the "chocolate ice cream" icon next to their name? 

And others this

200.gif

On 7/24/2021 at 11:09 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I would say to just get the conversation started, if there was a section under the avatar that stated something like:

As a Seller

(three blank stars below)

As a Buyer

(three blank stars below)

If they are not a buyer or seller, then those would just stay empty. If they are one or both, then they would be filled in accordingly based upon reported performance. Something like that.

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

My gripe's already been covered in the very first post. I can't really think of much else. Maybe it'd be nice to always click on a notification, and not just if it's your only one in the queue, and to clear them once they're clicked on from the notification, not having to still go to the top and manually clear them. 

Edited by Mecha_Fantastic

Fine... suggestion box.

I ask for email notifications for certain threads such as my own sales threads and I never receive them.  It would be nice to see that actually work.  One day, it just stopped. 

I will think of more later. 

Carry on. 

On 7/25/2021 at 9:36 AM, Buzzetta said:

Fine... suggestion box.

I ask for email notifications for certain threads such as my own sales threads and I never receive them.  It would be nice to see that actually work.  One day, it just stopped. 

I will think of more later. 

Carry on. 

Glad we have your permission.....:eyeroll:

The boards today are what they are. I was going to go on a long diatribe about everything wrong with this place but that would only make me look like angry Abe Simpson lol Plus, I realized that I don't really give a F anymore. I used to be invested in this community. Not so much anymore. Some of that is me but a big part of it is also the changes here over the years.

Edited by Jeffro.

On 7/25/2021 at 8:53 AM, Jeffro. said:

The boards today are what they are. I was going to go on a long diatribe about everything wrong with this place but that would only make me look like angry Abe Simpson lol Plus, I realized that I don't really give a F anymore. I used to be invested in this community. Not so much anymore. Some of that is me but a big of it is also the changes here over the years.

It's very corporate in here

On 7/25/2021 at 10:11 AM, THE_BEYONDER said:

Glad we have your permission.....:eyeroll:

I thought this thread is usually reserved for every December 23rd.  lol