• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suggestion Box for Board Upgrades....
2 2

204 posts in this topic

On 7/26/2021 at 6:56 PM, Buzzetta said:

You just play one?   :baiting:

Yaqub, the son of the Judge, said that one day he questioned Bahaudin Naqshband in this manner:
"When I was in the companionship with the murshad of tabriz, he regularly made a sign that he was not to be spoken to, when he was in a condition of special reflection.  But you are accessible to us at all times.  Am I correct in concluding that this difference is due to your undoubtedly greater capacity of detachment,the capacity being under your dominion, rather than fugitive?"
Bahaudin told him:
"No, you are always seeking comparisons between people and between states.  You are always seeking evidences and differences, when you are not you are seeking similarities.  You do not really need so much explanation in matters which are outside such meaurement.  Different modes of behavior on the part of the wise are to be regarded as due to differences in individuality, not in quality".

I like how people use the term woke to describe themselves. As if they've reached some zenith that nobody else is capable of understanding 

It'd be far more effective if they had in fact breached a barrier, instead of ust realizing their parents were the ones who are uncouth and under educated 

On 7/26/2021 at 10:08 PM, kav said:

Yaqub, the son of the Judge, said that one day he questioned Bahaudin Naqshband in this manner:
"When I was in the companionship with the murshad of tabriz, he regularly made a sign that he was not to be spoken to, when he was in a condition of special reflection.  But you are accessible to us at all times.  Am I correct in concluding that this difference is due to your undoubtedly greater capacity of detachment,the capacity being under your dominion, rather than fugitive?"
Bahaudin told him:
"No, you are always seeking comparisons between people and between states.  You are always seeking evidences and differences, when you are not you are seeking similarities.  You do not really need so much explanation in matters which are outside such meaurement.  Different modes of behavior on the part of the wise are to be regarded as due to differences in individuality, not in quality".

So you won't be interested in the GI Joe collection I am bringing to market for a board member?   This is a $100-$200 figure just by itself and he might have one complete with the uncut file card and accessories. 

64879778076__B1A4A786-DBD7-4F9B-A179-F4002774D187.jpeg

On 7/26/2021 at 9:08 PM, Dr. Dank said:

I like how people use the term woke to describe themselves. As if they've reached some zenith that nobody else is capable of understanding 

20210726_211440.jpg.dd7aa98a74471e014147d2fdbf77eae3.jpg

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite

On 7/26/2021 at 7:12 PM, Buzzetta said:

So you won't be interested in the GI Joe collection I am bringing to market for a board member?   This is a $100-$200 figure just by itself and he might have one complete with the uncut file card and accessories. 

madre de dios

On 7/26/2021 at 9:08 PM, Dr. Dank said:

It'd be far more effective if they had in fact breached a barrier, instead of ust realizing their parents were the ones who are uncouth and under educated 

FB_IMG_1564106656296.jpg.9c4b0223dc4e8070fff2a4438c0fad09.jpg

On 7/26/2021 at 10:12 PM, Buzzetta said:

2EEFBCA1-B957-4674-A83B-6507118B50A0.jpeg

On 7/26/2021 at 10:15 PM, kav said:

madre de dios

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=ninja+viper&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1&_sop=16

There is too much money at stake for the other board member to come here and for the mods to think he is me, and I am circumventing a vacation while he posts from my computer in my house. 

On 7/26/2021 at 7:16 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

FB_IMG_1564106656296.jpg.9c4b0223dc4e8070fff2a4438c0fad09.jpg

I once played "thew" which I knew from reading Conan.  My dad said no way and challenged the word.  Of course it was in the dictionary.  He still maintained it was not a word and quit the game.

For thousands of years before he was known to people at large, Khidr travelled the earth looking for those whom he could teach.

When he found suitable students, he gave them truths and useful arts. But as often as he introduced new learning, it was appropriated and misused.

People cared only about the application of ability and laws, and not about understanding in depth, so knowledge could not develop as a whole.

So one day Khidr decided to apply a different means of learning. He made many things into their opposites. He made, for instance, what used to be wet into dry, and he made dry into wet.

People soon became used to this, and simply adjusted themselves to regarding wet as dry and dry as wet.

Having reversed an enormous number of things, Khidr will come back one day to show which is which again.

Until he does that, only a few will be able to benefit from Khidr’s work. Those who do not are those who like to say: ‘I knew that already,’ when they did not.