• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Order split into 2 shipments?

2 posts in this topic

Hi there,

My bulk order, 80 cards (CGC0285315778) that was received 2/10 was broken into 2 submissions because of some cards (16) having subgrades. the message was "adds an extra 5 days to grading" or the like.

Last tuesday my 16 sub graded cards were shipped back and I received them Saturday, but the rest (64 cards) of my order is still in the "Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging" stage? I'm a bit concerned about the rest of my order not moving and there being a delay, and 2 separate shipments. is this normal? any idea when I can expect the rest of my order returned? many thanks!

• Administrator
On 7/26/2021 at 2:37 PM, Youkay said:

Hi there,

My bulk order, 80 cards (CGC0285315778) that was received 2/10 was broken into 2 submissions because of some cards (16) having subgrades. the message was "adds an extra 5 days to grading" or the like.

Last tuesday my 16 sub graded cards were shipped back and I received them Saturday, but the rest (64 cards) of my order is still in the "Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging" stage? I'm a bit concerned about the rest of my order not moving and there being a delay, and 2 separate shipments. is this normal? any idea when I can expect the rest of my order returned? many thanks!

Hello,

You should see some movement with the rest of your order very soon. I would give it a few more days and if you do not see any changes you can ask our customer service team to look into it. service@cgccards.com

We ship cards as soon as they are completed, so since the smaller batch was done first we sent those right away so they did not sit in our vault.