• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Iganatz' massive SA/BA sale.
14 14

1,115 posts in this topic

Had a movie screening scheduled for the backyard tonight but put it off for tomorrow night.  So I'm free this evening but not sure whether to resume listings tonight or wait til tomorrow.   Assuming many won't check the boards for a while from pure frustration and it's Friday night so buying crowd might be smaller than a weekday evening.  I was really getting used to having a big crowd watching and participating in the thread.  Also a bit worried that the boards might still be acting funky.  Soooo many more books to list yet.  Will decide in the next hour when listings will resume.

On 7/30/2021 at 5:07 PM, iganatz said:

Had a movie screening scheduled for the backyard tonight but put it off for tomorrow night.  So I'm free this evening but not sure whether to resume listings tonight or wait til tomorrow.   Assuming many won't check the boards for a while from pure frustration and it's Friday night so buying crowd might be smaller than a weekday evening.  I was really getting used to having a big crowd watching and participating in the thread.  Also a bit worried that the boards might still be acting funky.  Soooo many more books to list yet.  Will decide in the next hour when listings will resume.

We're comic nerds, of course we'll be here on a Friday night. lol

On 7/30/2021 at 4:07 PM, iganatz said:

What’s wrong with a small crowd? :foryou:

On 7/30/2021 at 4:07 PM, iganatz said:

Whew! I thought I missed out on an unrestored non-reprint Amazing Fantasy 15 in 9.6+ for only  $47.23 cents   but looks like I'm safe…LOL!