• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Iganatz' massive SA/BA sale.
14 14

1,115 posts in this topic

On 7/30/2021 at 4:39 PM, davet75 said:

i'm assuming you guys actually read the title of the book being sold... or is that why i always miss it?

Doubtful, that is why they end up with 3-4 copies of the same title and you end up with zero.

On 7/30/2021 at 4:43 PM, JustJimN said:

I've had that happen as well. Shows as second then switches to first sometimes.

I've seen that on and off on these boards. It's weird how it does that.

On 7/30/2021 at 7:42 PM, davet75 said:

woah, weird.  I was sure it showed me as second take on my initial refresh...

On 7/30/2021 at 7:43 PM, JustJimN said:

I've had that happen as well. Shows as second then switches to first sometimes.

On 7/30/2021 at 7:44 PM, davet75 said:

must be the new upgrade at work

Just FYI guys, I'm not watching who is taking what as I post so whatever the first timestamped take ITT is when I go back to clean the thread tonight is what I'm going with

On 7/30/2021 at 7:50 PM, MattTheDuck said:

Well, you're missing a good time

It's fun watching all the notifications flying in and fun going back over everything at the end of a session but OCD is a betch, it doesn't allow me to deviate once a system calcifies in my brain.  If you could see all the notes on my screens, the way I name photo captures, etc etc you'd vomit.  I can't move on from one lot to the next if I haven't marked the previous lot as having been posted, moved the photographs into a posted folder, checked and saved 2 other lists.  Would never have been able to make this thread the way I wanted without doing all the prep work for days beforehand and let the OCD guide me through the posting process.

Spoiler

desk.thumb.jpg.a9ef48e971b858a162754747f066ff39.jpg

On 7/30/2021 at 7:59 PM, iganatz said:

It's fun watching all the notifications flying in and fun going back over everything at the end of a session but OCD is a betch, it doesn't allow me to deviate once a system calcifies in my brain.  If you could see all the notes on my screens, the way I name photo captures, etc etc you'd vomit.  I can't move on from one lot to the next if I haven't marked the previous lot as having been posted, moved the photographs into a posted folder, checked and saved 2 other lists.  Would never have been able to make this thread the way I wanted without doing all the prep work for days beforehand and let the OCD guide me through the posting process.

Reveal hidden contents

desk.thumb.jpg.a9ef48e971b858a162754747f066ff39.jpg

that is intense.  I love it