• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Iganatz' massive SA/BA sale.
14 14

1,115 posts in this topic

RECAP Sunday August 1 3 AM:

All lots pages 001-160 are SOLD OUT except for the following:

Lot 095100 page Superman lot SOLD!

Lot 097Ka-Zar first issue lot

Lot 104: Marvel Premiere 16 SOLD!

Lot 110Super DC Giant S-16

Lot 113Adventures on the Planet of the Apes Copy B SOLD!

Lot 123Hawk and Dove 1-4 SOLD!

Lot 152: Strange Tales 126 CGC5.5 SOLD!

Back Sunday evening with new books.

Edited by iganatz

On 8/1/2021 at 7:39 AM, Miket123 said:

take

On 8/1/2021 at 7:44 AM, Miket123 said:

as fast as stuff is flying off the shelf on this thread I'm legit surprised I was able to claim something lol

@Miket123 Lot 113: Adventures on the Planet of the Apes Copy B is yours, thanks! Plenty more to come today so hopefully you get to surprise yourself again.

XtraWinnerWasp.jpg.6702ac0fa7435c22851a4e9a1de91b41.jpg

OK everyone, sailing today cancelled by threat of rain on the Jersey Shore. :mad:  So we're gonna try and finish this thread out today starting at 3 PM.  Lots more to come including Avengers, FF, and more.  In the meantime, scroll back up on this page, there is a post listing 6 unsold lots, please check them out and PM me offers, let's clear the thread!

Can i get a ruling from a moderator?  Just looking through the remaining listings and I see that I have a handful of books left that technically fall into (ugh) Copper.  Batman 426-429, Batman: Killing Joke, Thor 412, Quasar 1.  Don't want to start a new sales thread in Copper/Modern if I can avoid it but will if mods deem it necessary.

I don't know who the mods are but if one of you who does could tag them so I can get a definitive answer I'd appreciate it.

On 8/1/2021 at 9:17 AM, iganatz said:

OK everyone, sailing today cancelled by threat of rain on the Jersey Shore. :mad:  So we're gonna try and finish this thread out today starting at 3 PM.  Lots more to come including Avengers, FF, and more.  In the meantime, scroll back up on this page, there is a post listing 6 unsold lots, please check them out and PM me offers, let's clear the thread!

PM offer sent on a book

On 8/1/2021 at 10:08 AM, iganatz said:

Can i get a ruling from a moderator?  Just looking through the remaining listings and I see that I have a handful of books left that technically fall into (ugh) Copper.  Batman 426-429, Batman: Killing Joke, Thor 412, Quasar 1.  Don't want to start a new sales thread in Copper/Modern if I can avoid it but will if mods deem it necessary.

I don't know who the mods are but if one of you who does could tag them so I can get a definitive answer I'd appreciate it.

@skypinkblu

On 8/1/2021 at 1:08 PM, iganatz said:

The latest clarifying  update, which was just issued this week, is that you can post books issued through the end of 1984 in G/S/B, anything else would be Copper/Modern or Mixed. Hope that helps.

And @Mmanick

It's raining or that magic trick would not have worked, lol.

On 8/1/2021 at 1:53 PM, skypinkblu said:

The latest clarifying  update, which was just issued this week, is that you can post books issued through the end of 1984 in G/S/B, anything else would be Copper/Modern or Mixed. Hope that helps.

And @Mmanick

Are we still allowed to post anything 1980 and up in CA/MA also ? GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 8/1/2021 at 1:56 PM, jimjum12 said:

Are we still allowed to post anything 1980 and up in CA/MA also ? GOD BLESS....

Jim :foryou:

List your books only once, and in the appropriate sub-forum. Incorrectly placed threads or books posted in multiple places will be moved. Repeat offenders will have their threads pulled completely. Do not post copper or modern books in Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only, and do not post golden, silver or bronze books in Copper / Modern Age Only. Opinions vary about when the bronze age ends and the copper age begins, so the moderation team considers 1980–1984 an overlap period; books from those years are considered appropriate for either the G/S/B sub-forum or the C/M sub-forum. Books from before that period should be posted in G/S/B, and books from after that period should be posted in C/M. Books from any age are allowed in Mixed Age Threads and Misc.

On 8/1/2021 at 2:03 PM, skypinkblu said:

I don't think I've EVER seen a complaint about the wrong years being posted in modern, lol.

Back to this terrific sales thread...

I suspect it's a "crochety old man" dynamic (shrug) GOD BLESS....

On 8/1/2021 at 1:32 PM, Mmanick said:

On 8/1/2021 at 1:53 PM, skypinkblu said:

And @Mmanick

Ok thanks for the clarification will spin up a tiny CopperModern thread.