• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Couple 9.8's, some silver age Amazing Spider-Man, a few miscellaneous moderns... CLOSED!
7 7

148 posts in this topic

Okay, taking a break for a few hours then I'm going to dig through my boxes and see if I can come up with anything more for you guys. I'm also going to lean on the gentleman I'm trying to complete this trade with. If I can get a yes or a no out of him I might have another 10 books to drop in here but we'll see. There are a few things I have dupes of that I need to fight my hoarder instincts and let go of but will better angels prevail tonight? :devil:

I just got one of my prescreens of this issue back in 9.8 so I'm letting one of my spare copies go. I'll probably prescreen the rest, this is one of the best Silver Surfer covers ever and I don't think sitting on a few 9.8s for a few years would be a bad idea. Don't know if Antithesis is going to have staying power either

Fantastic Four: Antithesis 2 - 1st full appearance of Antithesis - Alex Ross Timeless variant - $15

888141890_FantasticFourAntithesis2FC.thumb.jpg.1305c4f8dae4683261a6a9d9d9b5b003.jpg

1987495408_FantasticFourAntithesis2BC.thumb.jpg.0c452d1d5ea9010307ea2cb52b8765fa.jpg