• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gunpowder Milkshake

18 posts in this topic

thoughts?  Ps nice job naming the movie as I said coming up with a movie name is not so easy.  Try to come up with alternate name for say Terminator or John Wick.
@CAHokie

On 7/31/2021 at 5:11 AM, Oddball said:

The Executioner.

Wick.

'The' executioner doesnt work because everyone in the movie is a hitman/eecutioner.  even hobos.
"an executioner", maybe.

Edited by kav

On 7/31/2021 at 1:04 PM, kav said:

'The' executioner doesnt work because everyone in the movie is a hitman/eecutioner.  even hobos.
"an executioner", maybe.

The Executioner was for The Terminator.

On 7/31/2021 at 10:40 AM, Oddball said:

The Executioner was for The Terminator.

sounds too human.

On 8/1/2021 at 12:22 PM, Juno Beach said:

It definitely had some good fight scenes but --script-wise was not so hot. I thought it was trying too hard to be like John Wick with the secret hit-man library and the "no guns" diner. 

Yep.

But - I still enjoyed it, fully knowing what it was gonna be before watching it.

I like the primary actresses and actors.

I thought the main villain was a little too snowflakey - boo boo, “now I’m all alone in my own house.” Grow a set fella. Your son was obviously in a tough business, just like you are. There can be consequences.

I did like the slo-mo gunfight at the end.