• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Doe et al. v. Jason Ewert et al. -- Litigation Forthcoming

159 posts in this topic

I'd gladly send my email address to somebody who's appointed a custodian in case of the boards being pulled. Somebody we all love and trust...red, esquire, ffb, whoever.

Just a thought.

On the one-in-one-trillion chance that these boards get shut down, just go to STL comics and post there. No need to have an emergency email database with a caretaker. You guys are starting to sound like a survivalist camp. 27_laughing.gif

I'd gladly send my email address to somebody who's appointed a custodian in case of the boards being pulled. Somebody we all love and trust...red, esquire, ffb, whoever.

Just a thought.

On the one-in-one-trillion chance that these boards get shut down, just go to STL comics and post there. No need to have an emergency email database with a caretaker. You guys are starting to sound like a survivalist camp. 27_laughing.gif

I think we better stock up on those pills you can put in your urine so you can drink it in an emergency.

insane.gif

Just a thought.

I think we better stock up on those pills you can put in your urine so you can drink it in an emergency.

insane.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just a thought.

191977.jpg

"Jack! I was in such a hurry leaving the house this morning, I left with the wrong size bullets, Silly me. Could you wait and let me go back and get the right ones?"

-Robin Williams

Has there been some indication that this might happen? Why would it? I realize that there have been alot of negative comments made about CGC recently, but I hardly think that the boards will be pulled for this. Just curious as to why some people fear this may happen. I personally highly doubt it. confused-smiley-013.gif

I seriously doubt it too, and if CGC pulled the boards over this type of scandal, then even the hardliners would agree it's time to blow off your graded books.

Has there been some indication that this might happen? Why would it? I realize that there have been alot of negative comments made about CGC recently, but I hardly think that the boards will be pulled for this. Just curious as to why some people fear this may happen. I personally highly doubt it. confused-smiley-013.gif

I seriously doubt it too, and if CGC pulled the boards over this type of scandal, then even the hardliners would agree it's time to blow off your graded books.

I agree. That would amount to "The Last Straw" to me. sumo.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

Thank god for all these lawyers on the boards!

I agree, although they can often be as goofy as the rest of us, they help keep us in line when we go off on oddball tangents concerning the law. tongue.gif

I agree, although they can often be as goofy as the rest of us, they help keep us in line when we go off on oddball tangents concerning the law. tongue.gif

Yep, it will at least make people think twice about pulling a fast one with all these legal hawks around. thumbsup2.gif

Sheesh, didn't mean to come off as a crackpot, nor was I the first person to throw out the suggestion that the boards might get shut down. Personally, I agree, I don't think it'll happen. But it doesn't hurt to have a contingency plan. Short of downing urine pills, that is.

Yep, it will at least make people think twice about pulling a fast one with all these legal hawks around. thumbsup2.gif

Yes, but who's going to protect us from all the lawyers? stooges.gif

Sheesh, didn't mean to come off as a crackpot, nor was I the first person to throw out the suggestion that the boards might get shut down. Personally, I agree, I don't think it'll happen. But it doesn't hurt to have a contingency plan. Short of downing urine pills, that is.

Hey, you're a-okay by me, Shrunkenhead.........you crackpot! poke2.gif

27_laughing.gifflowerred.gifhi.gif

Yes, but who's going to protect us from all the lawyers? stooges.gif

MEDIC!!!

Got to stop the bleeding......... Christo_pull_hair.gif

It's not like we cound't set up an ezboard or something else to take over if they did. It would leave egg in their face, but collectors would find a forum to carry on.