• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mid-grade early SA Daredevil (3,5,10,12) all sold!
1 1

7 posts in this topic

:news: All books sold! Thanks to all who purchased from me. (worship)

This is a nice group of mid-grade DD comics. Several of these books look like they are in the VF range at first glance and were sold to me as VF, but I think a defect or two on a couple books keep them just out of that range.

First :takeit: in the thread wins. Please do not edit your post after posting :takeit:

PAYMENT
Paypal only. Payments should be made within three days of purchase.

SHIPPING

USPS priority shipping with insurance is my preference for shipping. I usually ship in a Gemini mailer and then put that into a USPS Priority flat rate box. I can ship in a Gemini mailer by itself which is a little less expensive, but in my opinion, not as secure. Anyone who buys a book can let me know their preference. I won't ship media mail. I've had too many bad experiences.

•    Shipping is exact cost on orders less than $200 - Let me know your preference of Gemini mailer by itself or USPS Priority flat rate box and whether you want insurance or not. It typically ranges from about $9.00 to $18.00

•    Shipping is free on orders over $200

I love our Canadian and overseas members, but will only ship CONUS right now. 

Also, I only ship on Sunday morning due to work and family schedule. So, since I’m starting this on a Sunday, please keep in mind that these won't ship until next Sunday - August 8th.

I will not sell to any H.O.S. Members or anyone currently on the probation list.

Although I've never had any issues, full or partial refunds available if you contact me within 10 days of receiving your purchase. I do not offer refunds on CGC graded books. 

I think that covers it. Here's the books!

Daredevil 3 - Cracked out CGC 6.0 - I honestly feel like it’s closer to 5.5. It’s a nice book, just not sure it’s Fine - Corner bend lower right corner front cover. Slight thumb crease middle edge front cover. Slight crease next to the word FEAR! Back cover has a couple slight creases near the open edge middle of book. Some tanning to inside front and back covers - Cream to OW pages. - :news: SOLD! Thanks! (worship)

Daredevil3_front.thumb.jpg.aec28cfae6914ea41be6a1f401355b92.jpg

Daredevil3_back.thumb.jpg.706d20d4debde5175f0b857d6f9a6b6b.jpg

Daredevil3_label.thumb.jpg.2a1c96908233123b10a12dceae34af54.jpg

Daredevil 5 - 5.5 - A nice book. Most glaring defect are two corner bends on the lower front cover right corner. The bigger one looks almost like a printers crease, but it’s a bend. Very small piece out of upper right front cover. Also several spine tics along spine. Back cover looks really nice. Some tanning to inside front and back covers - Cream to OW pages. - :news: SOLD! Thanks! (worship)

Daredevil5_front.thumb.jpg.070b8a58720253fa4c477fae10a6b9b6.jpg

Daredevil5_back.thumb.jpg.0f0b18f5d41602b601c4cffd46e9b5c0.jpg

Daredevil 9 - 7.0 - Whoever I bought this from has VF written on backing board. It’s a nice book. A couple spine bends about 2/3 the way down on the front cover and a soft upper left corner keep it out of VF range IMHO. Some tanning to inside front and back covers. Back cover is really nice. - OW to Cream pages. - $70.00 :news: SOLD! THANKS! (worship)

Daredevil9_front.thumb.jpg.4ff2e8700c9cdef54b5ab95ecca76d60.jpg

Daredevil9_back.thumb.jpg.d4a529acdfcb4ce337b5aa49f579db3b.jpg

Daredevil 10 - 6.5/7.0 - I think I bought this one as VF too. It’s a nice copy as well. Corner bend lower right front cover that does go all the way through the book slightly. Slight thumb crease at the top of the cover around the middle. Very slight spine roll. Light tanning to inside front and back covers. Back cover is pretty nice. OW to slightly Cream pages. - :news: SOLD! Thanks! (worship)

Daredevil10_front.thumb.jpg.025f2d5ff15e77fcfd0b122fdeb62b9c.jpg

Daredevil10_back.thumb.jpg.d9ffdce21048f24fc4e804deeed63c2f.jpg

Daredevil 12 - 6.0 maybe 6.5 - Nice mid-grade. Small corner bends on lower and upper right front cover. A bit of some scrape lower left front cover. Back cover is pretty nice other than a very tiny tear at the top around the middle of the cover. Tanning to inside front and back cover. OW to Cream pages. - :news: SOLD! Thanks! (worship)

Daredevil12_front.thumb.jpg.75c49fe5b959288377779b0de6ba90a4.jpg

Daredevil12_back.thumb.jpg.9fe43b1caaeeabbab126b6ec1eeff70f.jpg

Daredevil 16 - 6.0 - Nice mid-grade again. Corner bend lower right front cover that goes lightly all the way through book. Corner bend top left back cover that goes through a couple pages. Very light non color breaking crease down by Spidey’s right foot. Tanning to inside front and back covers. OW to Cream pages. - :news: SOLD! THANKS! (worship)

Daredevil16_front.thumb.jpg.de1b32bf1062cb2debfb526e04f13477.jpg

Daredevil16_back.thumb.jpg.c32cb0088763356810fe981feb7e568f.jpg

Edited by alecholland