• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does the Now-opening-deliveries-week-of-xxxxx apply to Express and WalkThrough ?

2 posts in this topic

I ask this since those particular boxes are labeled by the customer with the "EX" and "WK" labels on the outside of the boxes, and therefore might not  be mixed in with the UNexpedited submissions.  Or does CGC just make everybody wait the same amount of time? (I've got six Golden Age comics to get graded right away and I really don't want to wait 3 months to get them back.)

If in fact those two categories are set apart for immediate turnaround, it would be nice if it stated that on  the page <   https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/cgc-grading/ >, as otherwise people might go to another company for service.

Thanks.

• Administrator

Good morning,

If you submitted an expedited tier (Express or Walkthrough) and you clearly noted it on the outside of your shipping box, then those are pulled out and opened faster than the regular mail.  There can still be a slight delay of a few days just depending on how many expedited packages are ahead of yours but it will be opened as quickly as we can.

Thank you!