• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pedigree question
1 1

4 posts in this topic

About 5 years ago I bought a stack of about 100 western comic covers.  I was told they're all part of the "New Hampshire Pedigree" and the markings on all of them definitely match the pedigree.  

I never thought about slabbing any of them since they were only covers and not worth much by themselves, but then two things happened....

1) you created the awesome "Pedigree Labels"

2) one of my western covers is now worth something because it's the Stan Lee cover for Black Rider 8.

Here's my question...... If I submit my Black Rider 8 cover can I get it slabbed with your Pedigree Label, "New Hampshire Pedigree"?  Or does it have to be a complete comic to get the label?

When I submit it, do I just post a note on it "New Hampshire Pedigree"?

Here is the cover:

IMG_6933.jpeg

Edited by gadzukes

• Administrator

Good morning,

I did double check with the graders on this and they do think it would still receive the pedigree label.  It will say CVR on there, of course, but it would still be able to be listed as the pedigree.

Thanks!

On 8/2/2021 at 12:28 PM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

I did double check with the graders on this and they do think it would still receive the pedigree label.  It will say CVR on there, of course, but it would still be able to be listed as the pedigree.

Thanks!

Great Jennifer,

Again, when I submit a pedigree what do I have to do with my submissions.  Do I write a note with it when I submit it?

Todd