• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Spotlight 5
2 2

6 posts in this topic

On 8/2/2021 at 1:22 PM, Talem84 said:

Okay, is it worth getting signed though?

That's a tough one to answer, some people love sigs, some not so much. I have a few that I got myself, but I wouldn't pay extra for a book with one unless it was really hard to find otherwise. I do feel like lower grade books are better candidates, you're not ruining (in the eyes of some) an HG book, and you are taking a lesser book and making it a little special. I'm guessing the price difference would be in line with what you paid for the sig., unless it's some notoriously difficult person.

Edited by mackenzie999

A signature will add value.

Personally I wouldn't pay for a signature. Also, I would not get a signature on anything Bronze or older, particularly a key issue and classic cover. 

That being said, I would consider it on a lower-grade copy like this one. Still, probably pass.

IMO.

On 8/2/2021 at 10:43 AM, grendelbo said:

A signature will add value.

Personally I wouldn't pay for a signature. Also, I would not get a signature on anything Bronze or older, particularly a key issue and classic cover. 

That being said, I would consider it on a lower-grade copy like this one. Still, probably pass.

IMO.

gotcha thank you very much. Im still planning on sending it in to get graded though.