• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Offical "Second Annual Halloween Avatar Contest!"

103 posts in this topic

BTW.. my Avatar was drawn by Shiverbones... even though nobody cared to ask.. sorry.gif

I still wanted to give him props. It really is a unique piece of art.

Hey I'm impressed! Is he a professional artist? Can you make the avatar bigger?

Yupper.. an artist he is. After buying some books from him and speaking many times on the phone about BA Horror I can safely blame HIM for the BA Horror bug I am now afflicted with. This piece was the ink drawing used as the cover art for a CD by a local band 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And since I knew he loved all things Halloween awhile ago I sent him a spooky childrens book I found that had really kewl blackline artwork. So he sent me this piece of OA( I think I got the better of that trade)

He is a painter mostly( I think). Recently he told me he had a showing at a Gallery in N.O. earlier this year and he sold out! It is ALL horror related Anne..have you been to his website?, you would really dig his style. He has alot posted there...

I believe he left N.O. and went out west recently? Has he been around other forums lately?

Matthew are you there?.. get in here and take a bow bro.

Ze-

shiverart.jpg