• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm a poor lonesome collector and have a long long way to go...
4 4

144 posts in this topic

On 8/7/2021 at 6:24 PM, Namtak said:

I too am lazy with framing sometimes,or dont have knowledge of existing way to frame ,my game are just nailed to the wall from its protective slab double protected by hard plastic so nails dont damage the game,some are bought cheap frame for card ect...

20210807_211759.jpg

20210807_211806.jpg

20210807_211813.jpg

20210807_211837.jpg

20210807_211854.jpg

Batcave

On 8/7/2021 at 8:25 PM, kav said:

Batcave

lol YYYYYYEEESSS

The Batcave idea was one of the 1st post's I made on these boards, I think that I made sure that it ended up in the greatest threads-pinned thread.

Still a lot of info get's lost in the shuffle, or I forget and have vague memories of how to use the google search for the thread(s) 

Still 

On 8/7/2021 at 8:25 PM, kav said:

I too am lazy with framing sometimes,or dont have knowledge of existing way to frame ,my game are just nailed to the wall from its protective slab double protected by hard plastic so nails dont damage the game,some are bought cheap frame for card ect...

20210807_211759.jpg

I've had luck with certain things (signed photo's prints and what not) being delivered in either a COA plastic sleeve or a thick top loader.

I've rested on nails, stacked halfway behind other stuff so it's "pinned" and doesn't fall....

I've also broke down sometimes and just used tape lol 

On 8/7/2021 at 6:30 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol YYYYYYEEESSS

The Batcave idea was one of the 1st post's I made on these boards, I think that I made sure that it ended up in the greatest threads-pinned thread.

Still a lot of info get's lost in the shuffle, or I forget and have vague memories of how to use the google search for the thread(s) 

Still 

I've had luck with certain things (signed photo's prints and what not) being delivered in either a COA plastic sleeve or a thick top loader.

I've rested on nails, stacked halfway behind other stuff so it's "pinned" and doesn't fall....

I've also broke down sometimes and just used tape lol 

All sentences! (worship)

On 8/7/2021 at 8:35 PM, Namtak said:
On 8/7/2021 at 8:34 PM, kav said:

All sentences! (worship)

There might even have an haiku or two in there lol

Believe it or not, I am trying to work on that and be mindful of the sentences and or structure.

I fail all too often.

Really the reason it happens? I dislike there being 15 new posts before I finish typing out a complete thought. Lol

I just need to be patient, but it's not being done on purpose is what I mean. :foryou:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 8/7/2021 at 9:29 PM, Namtak said:

Ho the bat mirror i like that one lola plexiglass mirror that cost 40$ could not resist lol

20210807_212832.jpg

And handmade oa frame with cover and page aside cost almost nothing!the frame was bought but the composition was handmade

On 8/7/2021 at 9:38 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Believe it or not, I am trying to work on that and be mindful of the sentences and or structure.

I fail all too often.

Really the reason it happens? I dislike there being 15 new posts before I finish typing out a complete thought. Lol

I just need to be patient, but it's not being done on purpose is what I mean. :foryou:

Ce n'est  pas facile d'écrire en englais correctement non plus vous savez!

On 8/7/2021 at 6:38 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

If only certain people didnt hammer out a ton of posts all the time!

I've also utilized build it yourself plastic shelves.

Thank you @Namtak for this thread!

I was hoping there would be more posts, but this is what I needed. I found myself bored an hour ago looking around my comic room and trying to brainstorm. Unfortunately nothing fell out of my bag of tricks lol

On 8/7/2021 at 8:41 PM, kav said:

If only certain people didnt hammer out a ton of posts all the time!

My mind still hasn't recovered from the shoot from the hip type posts found on these boards sometimes.

Better to be thought a .... Than to remove all doubt and all that.

These boards are a good read though 👍

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 8/7/2021 at 6:44 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

My mind still hasn't recovered from the shoot from the hip type posts found on these boards sometimes.

Screenshot 2021-08-07 6.45.57 PM.png

On 8/7/2021 at 8:15 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I have some beaded curtains that I was gifted, and since they're not going in a "doorway", I'm not too sure what to do with them lol 

any thoughts of jokes are welcome :headbang: 

Make a frame on the wall that looks like a doorway.  Paint the inner part with Vantablack and hang the beads over it. Set up camera and wait.

It will be like a roadrunner/Wiley coyote episode.  (thumbsu

I even started to collage a bit. Haha.

Boy was that a disaster, too busy, but I thought as I picked up random freebies that it would be fun.

I got this suicide poster and thought better of continuing. 

Makes it look too busy . All these clean looking examples  gets me motivated to be more picky!

IMG_20210807_204536198.jpg

IMG_20210803_213658058.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 8/7/2021 at 6:47 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Make a frame on the wall that looks like a doorway.  Paint the inner part with Vantablack and hang the beads over it. Set up camera and wait.

It will be like a roadrunner/Wiley coyote episode.  (thumbsu

freakin awesome

On 8/7/2021 at 8:38 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I fail all too often.

20210619_224024.jpg.ccf25ca5ccff79250ad737b4fe680b34.jpg