• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Props to Hammer

26 posts in this topic

Just received a 9.4 X-men 5 cgc from Hammer. If this were ebay I would be leaving very positive feedback but since this was an offline deal, will leave feedback here. We agreed on a price for the book that made both happy, he gave me time to pay - wasn't even ticked off although I ran a bit behind schedule, book was shipped immediately upon payment, and packaged well. We have had our differences in the past - as i have had with a few others - but this deal went well so thought I would give the big guy some positive press. Have also had some very good deals off line lately with Bronze bruce, Savage Sword, Supa, and Zen Comics. If everyone could do biz like this we wouldn't need these flipper dealers any more!

Rob (Clobberin'Time) and Titan are both consummate professionals. They make transacting books a pleasureable, stress-free experience. Professionalism, courteousy, and regular communications extended from both buyer and seller, as the individual roles change so often in the hobby (one minute you're a buyer, the next, you're a seller) lend to a winning combination, regardless of who's doing the buying and who's doing the selling. laugh.gif

Who is Dan? This book has sort of a history and I know it well and am certain it is the book. It was originally sold by Essoilman on ebay - I was offered the book pre ebay but passed but I kept the scans I was sent. I also have a cgc 9.0 copy of this book. The 9.4 looks .4 better in my opinion - not sure if that .4 is worth the extra $1500 I paid but that's another story. If this is not the same book, who ever was able to work the scam deserves a medal!

Well thanks for thinking of me. If i knew how to put a smiley face in I would. Lord knows I need someone watching out for me with my novice comic book collecting status and unfamiliarity with the big doc and all the accusations surrounding him.

Oh boy, I hope for your sakes that book is Kosher.

But I rather buy a book from Edward Scissors Hands, than the famous "Dr.Richard Koos."

Do you even know me dirtbag? Or are you just repeating any insults that your puny little pathetic mind can come up with? I tell you what. You come visit me and we'll "discuss" why you think that book has been tampered with. I'd love nothing more than to explain the fine intricacies of how to detect restoration while I squeeze your head like a pimple in an effort to push some common sense into it.

LMAO!!!

For the first 5 seconds you had me fooled! I've gotten to the point where I only look at avatars to identify people. Nicely done. grin.gif