• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Props to Hammer

26 posts in this topic

We shouldn't be doing this! We have to declare an unconditional TRUCE amongst God's chosen...the comic people. ONE WEAK LINK could be our downfall in moving towards the "final solution" of eliminating the Coinees forever, from our midst. We need more room to grow, to breed and we must save our strength for the Great Coinee massacre...the Easter Yeaster (with all due respect to our "squat to pee" distaff members).

Just as an interesting side note... I didn't ILLUSTRATE how to scam ANYONE by imaging an open CGC holder with no signs of entry on it's edges. I sell raw books 95% of the time, and if I were of the volition to be switching books and labels in CGC shells, I sure wouldn't post saying how easily it could be done. I'd be dead silent about it and 95% of the books I were offering would be CGCed. I've said it before and I'll say it again for all those who missed it. I provided no INSTRUCTIONS or list of tools on HOW to open a holder and remove a label undetectibly to ANYONE. I gave my word to Arch that I wouldn't, I honor my word, and that wasn't my intention anyway to instruct how to scam. I was showing that it CAN be done in a heads-up manner. CGC did the right thing to pull the thread and I'll tell you why. People that reach SNAP-decisions may have been paniced by my discovery. Rushed to judgement. CGC DID make alterations to the way those slabs are sealed, now making it near impossible to achieve the same results on items slabbed in the past 6 months that were possible before then. They did improve the security of the slab in extending the sealed areas to points further away from the corners. If you think you can open these now, undetectibly, GOOD LUCK!!

Also, the instructions I gave Pov on how to CRACK open a slab was done so with info that would definitely leave CRACKED, detecible damage behind that could NOT be represented as "sealed" if someone tried putting it back together. Pov wanted to read his book, free it safely from the slab, and the instructions I gave him were for that end.

Dude.....have you become........weenie-fied? shocked.gif

I hope you are truly saving yourself up for the Easter weekend. If I see you threaten to slap somebody or scratch their eyes out come that fateful day.......then I'll have lost all hope in humanity. frown.gif