• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Panic??!!!! Order disappeared from submissions page!!!?

7 posts in this topic

Checked the status of my 21-card, with sub-grades, economy submission which arrived in early February (that's another story) and... nothing!!?? It states that they haven't received any submissions in the last 8-months!!! I checked yesterday and it was there! I've noticed that my completed orders, less than 8-months old, have disappeared over the last week as well but didn't think much of it.

It had just sat idle until about 3-weeks ago when it switched to Grading/Encapsulation etc. (really... over 3-weeks in this stage?) and now this?

AND it's Sunday and I can't call CS until tomorrow!!!??

A property owner's worst fear, thousands of dollars worth of cards and... gone!!?

Little help please... anybody have any experience with this??

CGC strikes yet again.

So it's back now?

Jeezus CGC!? What the heck??!! like this doesn't help your already muddied reputation. Especially since my sub was received on 2/15 (waaaayyyy prior to the price changes), your current Economy estimate is 102 days and it's now been 130 weekdays and not counting your stated additional staff, weekends and overtime and it's been sitting waiting in Grading for 3-weeks.

Geewillikers.

Ugh.

*and the actual profanity bombs I have dropped this morning, which rivals the total of this past week, has been self-censored here to protect the virtue of the innocent*