• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spidey #42 Miniature Giveaway

50 posts in this topic

Should I remove the comic and get it graded? Has anyone ever seen one that was graded? confused-smiley-013.gif

956188-eye.jpg

Absolutely not!

I've been looking for an attached one for a LONG time. PM me with sales details. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Should I remove the comic and get it graded? Has anyone ever seen one that was graded? confused-smiley-013.gif

I had one come in an Ebay lot, a freebie. grin.gif I really like the back cover image.

Personally I think it would look silly encapsulated in a large full size holder. But that's me. confused-smiley-013.gif

Birth1.jpg

Mr. Highgrade:

This book is pretty common detached (I have 2 right now), but VERY RARE attached.

DO NOT DETACH IT!

My guess is this good bring $300-$500.

Good luck and nice find!

--Gary

956188-eye.jpg

OMFG 893whatthe.gif

I've only ever seen it attached once before, over 15 years ago, and have regretted not buying it ever since. DO NOT remove it.

Great find.

Mr. Highgrade:

This book is pretty common detached (I have 2 right now), but VERY RARE attached.

DO NOT DETACH IT!

My guess is this good bring $300-$500.

Good luck and nice find!

--Gary

Wow! I had no idea it was worth that much. crazy.gif

if/when CGC (or some other grading company) starts grading magazines, send the whole thing in for grading then.

CGC does grade magazine. confused.gif

..or did you mean magazines of a certain size?