• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does CGC just no longer do Grader Notes anymore
5 5

37 posts in this topic

IMO there should be grader notes on everything less a 9.8

Tell me why my book is a 9.2 to validate your grade assessment. 

Make us understand why you are the sultans of comic grading.

Any Bozo can assign a grade to a book. Its the why that needs to be explained. 

I don't bring my car in for repair and hand them a bunch of cash to fix my car unless they can look at it and itemize the problems. You don't get "Oh ya stuff was broke we fixed it. You owe us $1200"

We ARE paying to know what's wrong with the book. YOU are the experts. SHARE your findings. 

Rant off.

On 8/13/2021 at 9:52 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Since when?

Since the day this company opened. Why do some people get graders notes for certain grades and others do not? Common courtesy says give everyone the same thing. Of course so many times the members here just say oh well it's the way they run their business. Like shutting a board down for almost a whole day to fix some stuff and not giving the paying members a heads up. Totally unacceptable. It's says they don't care to change for the better when they continue this be es. 

On 8/13/2021 at 10:49 AM, Mosh Or Die said:

You don't have to be a paying member to post here (shrug)

No but some of us are paying members. We do business on these boards. Our membership fees help keep this board ruining so yes I have the right to complain. 

On 8/13/2021 at 10:42 AM, BigLeagueCHEW said:

New Mutants #98 CGC .5 Restored.

Grader notes: Rob Liefeld's name crossed out

Pic or it didn't happen.

🙏

On 8/13/2021 at 11:07 AM, Mosh Or Die said:

These two things have nothing to do with each other.

You said the boards are free. They are to an extent. The money that keeps them running comes from their customers. I am one of the customers so basically I  help pay to use these boards. Maybe you don't but that's irrelevant. 

On 8/13/2021 at 3:05 PM, Ride the Tiger said:

You said the boards are free. They are to an extent. The money that keeps them running comes from their customers. I am one of the customers so basically I  help pay to use these boards. Maybe you don't but that's irrelevant. 

This reminds me of the times where you see someone who was pulled over by an officer proceed to tell the officer that they pay their salary by being a taxpayer.  

Spoiler

It never works out..

:troll:

:roflmao: