• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wild Western Comics 48 (highest graded)/Action Comics 252 first Supergirl - both CGC blue!
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Two super nice CGC graded 1950s books. Shipping included. Paypal strongly preferred for near immediate shipment. Returns for cracked cases, etc, within 14 days. First :takeit:in the thread wins the book, trumps all PMs.

Edited by FlyingDonut

CGC 5.0 copy of Action Comics 252. Origin and first appearance of Supergirl. $4000 shipped in the United States. Series number 0354111002.

Here we go:

action252.jpg

Edited by FlyingDonut

On 8/15/2021 at 10:40 AM, FlyingDonut said:

CGC 7.0 copy of Wild Western Comics 48. Highest CGC graded copy. Atlas book from March, 1956. Kid Colt cover. Stan Lee story. $175 shipped in the United States. Serial number 3756277003.

note - there's an error in posting these images. I will email to anyone who asks while I try to figure this out.

You’ve got this up on ebay

On 8/15/2021 at 11:40 AM, FlyingDonut said:

CGC 7.0 copy of Wild Western 48. HIghest graded CGC copy. $175 shipped.

wildwestern048.jpg

:takeit:

Dang, Dan .... you would have to wheel out something with Williamson AND Drucker in it it with a badazz Severin cover . I might have to dust off my old pool que and go win some money. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu