• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED - SOLD] X-Men 141 9.6 / Thor 168 8.0, both blue
2 2

8 posts in this topic

Greetings all.  Looking to move a couple over copies.

Necessities first:

Payment:  In addition to PayPal, I will also accept check / money order / Zelle, though the book will be held until clearance.  Payment generally due within 10 business days.  However, time payments are an option on purchases $750+.  PM me in advance to discuss though.

Shipping (domestic):  Book(s) will be shipped via insured USPS priority mail.  Domestic shipping is included in the listed price.

International Shipping - exact cost, minus the US shipping cost.  Please inquire first for an accurate quote. 

Returns:  No returns on CGC books as you know what you're getting.  

On the HoS?  Probation list?  Or I simply don't like you (aka on my ignore list)?  Don't bother.

Can provide board references if needed (no name dropping here), and over 1700 positive eBay feedback as well -- https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=792mn.  And I've got a fledgling kudos thread started (link is in my profile page).

First :takeit:posted in the thread wins a book outright (so don't PM it to me, a thread take it wins out regardless of time stamp), well reasoned offers always considered.

Edited by mattn792

First up is X-Men 141, the kick off issue of the always popular Days of Future Past storyline.  9.6 with white pages, and an excellent spine cut to boot.  A non-newsie went for $460ish shipped on eBay about a week ago, so let's call this copy...

$410 shipped

Front.JPG

Rear.JPG

Next up, I'm giving Thor 168 another go around.  8.0 blue with off-white to white pages. 

If memory serves, an 8.0 went for over $600 in the last ComicLink auction, actually outdoing an 8.5 in the same auction, so we'll consider that result an outlier.  Price on this guys is...

$sold

Spoiler

168 front.JPG

Spoiler

168 rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792

On 8/15/2021 at 9:09 AM, mattn792 said:

Next up, I'm giving Thor 168 another go around.  8.0 blue with off-white to white pages. 

If memory serves, an 8.0 went for over $600 in the last ComicLink auction, actually outdoing an 8.5 in the same auction, so we'll consider that result an outlier.  Price on this guys is...

$500 shipped

168 front.JPG

168 rear.JPG

this is a cool book, didn't realize the origin of Galactus was in it.  I'll take it!