• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Pre-code and early Journey Into Mystery

7 posts in this topic

I've been meaning to list these undercopies for months, and am finally getting around to it.

:takeit: in the public thread will win over unfinished negotiation via PM. :takeit: via PM is also acceptable, but in the case of a tie or near tie a sign in the thread will prevail. I am happy to negotiate via PM for single books or a package deal.

I'll accept Paypal, Venmo, check, or MO for these books, if you are international it will have to be Paypal or Venmo.

Shipping is included in the price in the US, international will be cost minus $10 for a trackable method. I ship USPS Priority, but if that won't work for you we can figure something out. If you're in the Dallas area I will be out there for Fan Expo and can exchange the book for cash if you aren't in a hurry.

I purchased all of the slabbed books already graded, so I have no information on their past lives.

Nobody on any naughty list is welcome to buy here, nor is anyone on my ignore list or anyone who has ever backed out on a deal with me. I've got a lengthy track record dealing with board sales and purchases, and have a kudos thread someplace.

I think that is all the necessary fine print, but if I forgot something just remind me and I will add it.

Journey Into Mystery #12 CGC 3.5 OW-W -- asking $360 $335 shipped in the US

Nice looking copy for the grade.

JIM12CGC35.jpg

JIM12CGC35bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

And one raw book I have upgraded...

Journey Into Mystery #49 G-/G -- asking $100 $90 shipped in the US

This is the first post-implosion JIM, following 15 months after #48. This copy has nice eye appeal, but the back cover knocks it down a bit. Cover and centerfold both attached at both staples. Color and gloss are great. Two pieces missing from back cover, plus some foxing at edge of back cover. Pages are unaffected and all are complete. 

JIM49-25.jpg

JIM49-25bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio