• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is the average Grading/Encapsulating/Imaging status duration?

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

Couple questions,

#1 My Standard tier order has been in Grading Encapsulating and Imaging status for at least 2 weeks now. Was curious what the typical wait time post payment was till a standard tier is completed and shipped back. (by my count its workday #80 since the package was delivered and 15 days since the box was opened)

#2 I read each card is reviewed by a team. (thumbsu How many people view and grade each card? 

• Administrator
On 8/16/2021 at 8:54 PM, Tylerdub said:

Hi,

Couple questions,

#1 My Standard tier order has been in Grading Encapsulating and Imaging status for at least 2 weeks now. Was curious what the typical wait time post payment was till a standard tier is completed and shipped back. (by my count its workday #80 since the package was delivered and 15 days since the box was opened)

#2 I read each card is reviewed by a team. (thumbsu How many people view and grade each card? 

Hello, we do not have a page on our CGC Trading Cards website yet that explains the details of the grading process but we do have it on our CSG site. And they share the same process. The webpage is a great resource to know all of the steps that are taken at CGC Trading Cards. https://www.csgcards.com/card-grading/grading-process/

I hope you find this helpful.

Best