• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PRICES REDUCED!! GA/SA/BA RAW BOOKS FS: FF65, GHOST COMICS 3!!!
4 4

20 posts in this topic

PRICE REDUCTIONS!!

Long time no see, everybody!  Got a couple raw books to sell...

Grades on raw books are ranges based on my opinion, I am by no means a professional grader.  All listed books are complete with no resto, writing, missing pieces or detached staples (cf or cover) unless otherwise noted in description.  If they have been pressed it was before my ownership as I have not had them pressed.  Please pm me for more details if needed.

I've been a buyer and seller here on the boards many times and I also have many satisfied comic customers on ebay (ebay id able-pawn). Check out my kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8328005#Post8328005

First :takeit: in thread OR by pm trumps any negotiations or discussions (YOU MUST SPECIFY DESIRED BOOK OR BOOKS) .  No HOSers or Probies.  Paypal preferred but I may consider other methods (check, money order) if contacted first before taking it.  No returns on CGC graded books.  Raw books may be returned within 7 days of receipt IF not as described or undisclosed restoration is present.  Book must be returned in EXACT condition received.

I reserve the right to not do business with boardies on my personal "Do-Not-Sell-To" & "More-Trouble-Than-They-Are-Worth" lists (chances are you're on my ignore list too, so don't expect any replies).

Shipping within the US via USPS Priority is $8 for first raw book and $1 for each additional raw book. Slabs are $13 for the first and $2 for each additional.  No international shipping at this time...very sorry :(

Please feel free to pm me with any questions or offers or if you need better pics...Thanks for looking at my stuff!

Edited by Mystafo

TEC 230 C/OW 5.0-5.5 range $600 SOLD!

Took a few extra pics of the inside of this one.  Staples attached but a little loose.  Lower staple tines looks a little open but there are only indentions in that shape that I can detect so I think it's original.  Slight stain on bc near spine.

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0027.JPG

DSC_0028.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0016.JPG

Edited by Mystafo

MISTER MYSTERY 1 C/OW (perhaps LT/OW?) 4.0-4.5 range $350 SOLD!

Tear through fc and first few pages at top and bottom edge, chip missing from mid spine of fc, lower staple detached from center fold, tanning to interior covers, pages have some wrinkles corresponding to the ones on the cover.  No water damage or stains that I can see.

MM1fc.jpg

MM1bc.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

GHOST COMICS 3 OW/W 5.0-5.5 range was $500 NOW $450

Tanning to interior cover, some staple tears on cover but both are attached there and at center fold, Light staining on bc near spine, pen mark in "O" on fc.  I feel like if any of these have been pressed in the past, this would be the one as there are some color-breaking creases at the top right corner of the fc that are awfully flat now...could've been in a tight box for a while I guess...

GC3fc.jpg

GC3bc.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

On 8/17/2021 at 9:13 AM, Mystafo said:

MISTER MYSTERY 1 C/OW (perhaps LT/OW?) 4.0-4.5 range $350

Tear through fc and first few pages at top and bottom edge, chip missing from mid spine of fc, lower staple detached from center fold, tanning to interior covers, pages have some wrinkles corresponding to the ones on the cover.  No water damage or stains that I can see.

MM1fc.jpg

MM1bc.jpg

Take

PLANET COMICS 58 OW/W 5.0-5.5 range $400  SOLD!

There are some little impact dents on the guy's back in the bottom right corner, none seem to go through the paper, just knocked the color off a tiny bit.  Book is very solid.  A couple of very tiny spots of rust on staples. Small areas of fading on fc upper spine and right top edge.

planet58fc.jpg

planet58bc.jpg

Edited by Mystafo