• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite Covers of the Golden Age, what’s yours?
4 4

80 posts in this topic

On 8/18/2021 at 12:42 PM, Mmehdy said:

WOW.. super covers

They’re not all mine lol.  I do have 5 of them, wouldn’t mind getting a copy of each in mid-high grade.  Given we entomb our books so much now, covers are almost all we see.  In most ways that’s unfortunate.  But it does lend itself to admire some like a masterpiece painting. I think that Phantom #17 went for about $500k lol.

On 8/18/2021 at 4:30 PM, gino2paulus2 said:

Some of my fav covers of the GA involve mashups of 2 genres hero/horror. AA61 has recieved a LOT of love these few years

BE1430B9-CA26-481D-ABA2-1769525A4F4D.jpeg

A39B5B09-2752-4A06-9A6F-6E0E5E3E5127.jpeg

ABB796DA-470E-46E1-A21C-C5C1D17DAF8D.jpeg

That Mystery Men 30 is sick!   It’s literally so rare I forget about it.  And I can’t read the writing on the label but it must say like tape everywhere, cover detached, etc.  Because it’s stunning.  Like that ain’t a 3.0 unless the cover is detached or some other flaw that can’t be seen.

On 8/18/2021 at 5:49 PM, eschnit said:

That Mystery Men 30 is sick!   It’s literally so rare I forget about it.  And I can’t read the writing on the label but it must say like tape everywhere, cover detached, etc.  Because it’s stunning.  Like that ain’t a 3.0 unless the cover is detached or some other flaw that can’t be seen.

thanks!! small amount dried glue spine. Small piece reattached with tape. Could live with just about anything to get this book but happy it’s small 

Edited by gino2paulus2