• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is a good reason not to ship via UPS...

11 posts in this topic

I recieved 2 CGC books today. Both books were shipped in an identical manner. The first book I recieved was shipped via USPS priority mail and arrived in perfect condition with nary a mark on the box.

The second item was shipped via UPS and it was apparent that the box was manhandled in an extreme manner.

Now witness the results of the item shipped via UPS: frown.gif

bb80cgcfront.jpg

A friend of mine that used to work for UPS told me that anytime the workers saw the label "fragile" or the writing "please handle with care" on packages... they would actually abuse it more! shocked.gif

I recently received a raw book that the seller shipped sandwiched between cardboard, and put into a Priority envelope. The maillady bent it in half so it would fit into my mailbox, rather than take it to the apt office like she does with all other packages. Luckily, it was a VG Flash 137, so the bending didn't affect it much. But if it was a raw 9.6, I would be pi$$ed!

i just received a 9.8 thor today in the mail that was cracked,not as bad as yours but still pissed me off.this time the comic was packaged pretty well,but this is just another cgc i have to pay $11 for a new holder frown.gif