• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speaking of Sin City.....the Frank Miller Sin City that is

6 posts in this topic

Spider's post made me remember that I was searching for Frank Miller Sin City art and I don't know that I've ever seen an original page from any of the series for sale anywhere -- or I just missed them all. There's only one real page that I could find on CAF and everybody seemed blown away by it. It has more comments than just about any page on the site. 27_laughing.gif

So is it like Eastman's TNMT art, and kept under lock and key by Frank?

Just wondering.

Steve,

I do believe that Frank has all of this art. There were some discussion about it when the movie came out (one of the best movies of the year) and I think Danker has some prelims on his web site, but other than that, I don't think there's any out there....if there is any out there, Hari or Stephen may know.

Mike

Spider's post made me remember that I was searching for Frank Miller Sin City art and I don't know that I've ever seen an original page from any of the series for sale anywhere -- or I just missed them all. There's only one real page that I could find on CAF and everybody seemed blown away by it. It has more comments than just about any page on the site. 27_laughing.gif

So is it like Eastman's TNMT art, and kept under lock and key by Frank?

Just wondering.

Miller has it all.