• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hey guys new here

4 posts in this topic

hey im new and i just wanted see how the xmen community is and for opinions and feedback. i recently came across some rare comics and special editions of xmen. i have a issue one special edition xmen 1991. its in near perfect condition and i think i seen another one and some possibly other sick covers i wanna grab, can anyone tell the value of it and if its worth grading, ive seen differing price from 500k to 75$ i think the title is a legend reborn. the one i have has wolverine and cyclops with debri style lettering 

Howdy.  A good place to start is GoCollect.com (free) and GPAnalysis (requires nominal subscription).  BTW, this is Silver Age section, which could explain lack of responses.  Your book is a more recent title, so you should also try the Copper and Modern age sections here, too.  

The issue you have is a pretty common modern book. Even in NM condition it's not worth more than $5 - $10 or so. Not worth slabbing. 

I imagine the $500k price tag your seeing is for X-Men 1 from 1963.

Edited by KCOComics