• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UPS shipments out from CGC on 8/13/2021
1 1

8 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hi Kurt,

I checked with our shipping manager and he is still waiting to hear back from UPS on this.  It looks like everything sent via UPS on that particular day is showing the same thing in their tracking so it has to be some issue with  UPS and their tracking system.  As soon as we have more information, we can let you know.  

Thank you!

On 8/20/2021 at 10:20 AM, rizakoyt said:

My submission #3881362 was marked in CGC as shipped out on 8/13/2021 "Friday the 13th"  UPS still shows as "Label Created"  Talked to customer service and they stated a lot of outgoing shipments on that day are having the same issue.  Do you all have any updates on where the boxes are if UPS does not have them?

Thank you,

Kurt

Thank you for asking the question.  I too am having the same issue with a submission sent out via UPS on 8/13/21.  I also contacted Customer Service and was told an "investigation" was currently underway whatever that entails.

@Jennifer F.

On 8/23/2021 at 10:29 AM, workingdog said:

Thank you for asking the question.  I too am having the same issue with a submission sent out via UPS on 8/13/21.  I also contacted Customer Service and was told an "investigation" was currently underway whatever that entails.

@Jennifer F.

I also was told there was an investigation being done by shipping and to give them 10 days and to call back on 9/2.