• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I wrote a screenplay about a comic book heist.
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I’m looking for feedback on a screenplay I wrote.  If anyone is interested in reading and offering feedback, I’d welcome it.

Please DM me and I will be happy to send a pdf.

My Comic Book Caper

A comic book shop owner launches a daring heist to recover a stolen heirloom comic in hopes of saving his floundering shop and bonding with his son.

On 8/21/2021 at 1:30 PM, XxSpideyxX said:

Never have seen it!  I'll try to find it :)

It's basically the story of two competing comic book stores vying to obtain a "mile high" level comic book collection. One the smaller local who appreciates the books for their history, the other high falutin snobby comic shop out for the almighty dollar, both doing whatever they can (legal or not) to obtain their treasure trove from an elderly woman who just found the collection among her recently deceased sons belongings. It's not a cinematic masterpiece but there aren't a lot of movies out there about comic collecting, and the cast is pretty decent.