• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dragon Con Meet Up
1 1

9 posts in this topic

If you want to meet up at Dragon Con there is a very simple way to do it. The Atlanta area comic art collectors are doing our annual art show in artists alley. This year our theme will be Unseen and Unforgotten-which will be unpublished work or work that is old enough to be "forgotten" by anyone except us! There will be some outstanding material there-lots of preliminary work and commissions that are not online and can only be seen at the show. We would be happy to have a meetup at our booth which like in 2019 will be against the escalators in the back of Artists Alley. If that doesnt work, Randy Martin and I are doing a panel on original art collecting and you are welcome to attend and razz us all you want!!

If anyone wants to do some show and tell though-now that is my kinda thing. If you are coming to the show and want to have a show and tell meetup and will be bringing things to show off, I will be happy to bring a few things not in the show just for that purpose-just let me know!! Benno 

Just figured I would give this a bump and note that Randy Martin and I will be doing a panel on original art collecting this Friday at 4PM. We will also be hosting our annual art show at Dragon Con on Friday and Saturday all day in Artists Alley,. this one focused on unpublished art so there will be lots of things that most folks haven't seen before. Hope to see some of you there!