• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Secret Wars #8 (aka Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars #8)
3 3

13 posts in this topic

Getting a good friends collection out of old poultry boxes (no kidding) and multiple issues per bag into fresh clean bags & boards and into new long boxes. Finding several happy discoveries including the entire Secret Wars run (I and II). Contained myself opening the bag with 4-8 stuffed inside of it to find the below. Overspray anyone? (At least that's what I think it is - any an all opinions on what it is would be appreciated.) If we submit this, we will press the comic (don't @ me if that's not your thing). I'm assuming the spin roll I tried to capture in one of the shots will therefore press out. All of that said, knowing there's the "overspray" and knowing the book will be pressed, what grade to you think this Secret Wars #8 is now and then after the press? Thanks in advance.