• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD OUT!! CLOSED - She-Hulk 1 9.8; Special Marvel Ed. 15
1 1

14 posts in this topic

Here are my rules. Read them carefully. Your life may depend on it.

Whoever works out a deal for the book first wins. If that's in the thread here, fine. If it's in a PM, fine. Whoever gets to agreement on the terms with me first, wins.

Here's the rest. I will take Paypal.  I will possibly accept other forms of payment if I trust you (please check first). Shipping is US only at a flat rate of $10 for priority.  Payment is expected within 7 days unless we work something out in advance.

If I have you on ignore, or if you are on the PL or HOS, I will not sell to you. Sales on CGC books are final unless I screwed something up.  Assume books are pressed unless stated otherwise.

What else can I think of? Nothing at the moment. But the above is subject to change at any time.

Listing a couple of books without pics, but will add tomorrow.  To be clear, an unqualified takeit trumps one waiting on pics.  

Check out my thread in CA/MA for Star Wars 68, ASM 300 & ASM 361 and more.  

Edited by Transplant

Here is a book with really nice eye appeal and lots of cover gloss.  Couple of technical issues hold it back from higher.  Selling raw, so trying to grade tighter.  On the back cover, you can probably make out some discoloration by the top corner (maybe a tideline from moisture?) and some discoloration spots middle top and middle bottom (maybe foxing?). Finally, in an abundance of caution (because of the issues above) I went looking hard at the staples.  The top one might be discolored slightly from normal.  

Providing big scans and some closer photos as well.  Overall, I think this is a 7.0 and could be higher with a press and some cleaning, depending on how CGC treats the back cover issues.  Okay, that's a bunch to say.  Return policy on this book is: notify me if you want to return it within 3 days and make sure it's back to me within 7 days or receipt.  Shipping back is at your cost.  

$500  SOLD!

SME15fc70.jpg

Spoiler

SME15bc70.jpg

92CBC96F-5002-4AA2-8B5C-8EDADEEF655F.jpeg

253428DB-CF25-4E4D-B7A2-65004A685DEA.jpeg

CB82806F-0B52-4ECC-8459-46A81CDD4A71.jpeg

Edited by Transplant

On 9/15/2021 at 2:17 PM, MrBedrock said:

Is this thread truly closed if we can still reply to it?

BTW, congrats on the sale of your comics!

Now that you've entered the thread @MrBedrock, I am counting the seconds until a mod locks it down. Good luck on the sales funding your new Bugatti purchase!

On 9/15/2021 at 4:10 PM, Transplant said:

Now that you've entered the thread @MrBedrock, I am counting the seconds until a mod locks it down.

This thread was started by a bewb and it made it this far. I think it is lock-proof.